Thursday, March 22, 2018

“GUESS” THE BAG



Introducing my favorite bag of the current moment. Will you share my excitement?)





Hello everyone! Long time no see) But I’m happy to be back and I feel more inspired and productive than ever! Today I would like to have a little talk to you about everyday bags... Well... One bag in particular. 



I’ve been looking for my perfect everyday bag for quite a while and I’ve seen quite a variety of options, but this one bag has my heart for over a year now. To begin with, I work as a fashion stylist. My work envolves a lot of being on the go, a lot of rushing, hurrying and I always need my hands to be free. But also I need my valuables and miscellaneous bits to be by my side all the time. I, unfortunately, can’t leave my bag with all of my stuf lounging around somewhere or holding it on the shoulder during shoots. A bag pack is not an option too. I just don’t feel comfortable wearing a bag pack on such occasions, because I still feel, that it’s difficult for me to reach for my stuf. That is why this style of crossbody by Guess suits me the best! It’s quite petite, it can hold quite a lot of my essentials and it’s pretty) And it also feels comfortable on my shoulder. And the color is pretty versatile. Black goes with everything! I also took this bag on every trip and vacation during the year, ‘cuz I find it comfortable for wandering arround, sightseeing and stuf like that. As for the things the bag can hold... I manage to fit my IPhone 6s (you can definitely fit a bigger phone there, like an iPhone 8+ for example), a key holder (mine is pretty big), a small makeup bag (with 2-3 lip products, a pack of wet wipes, 2 hair ties, a set of bobby pins, small hair brush, blotting sheets, a pen, a compact with a mirror, phone charger, small power bank, EarPods) and a little cardholder with my drivers license, cards and some cash. By the way, I’m surprised, how well this bag held throughout a year of intense usage. None of my previous Guess bags hasn’t passed the test of time this good. And this little guy was really affordable too, so I totally consider it as a good purchase. But there are still lots of similar style bags out there, you just need to look for them) So if your life style is close to mine, I would really recomend you to consider such bag as an option.









Wow!  Now that’s a lot of words on such a small topic) Hope you’ll find this information useful. If you like my post or have some questions/suggestions feel free to comment down below or contact me via e-mail. I would love to hear your feedback. Thanks for reading and I wish you all a beautiful day!  

Bye-bye😘

No comments:

Post a Comment