Wednesday, February 22, 2017

THE DAY MY DREAM CAME TRUE



I wonder if there is someone out there in the world who is as excited for spring finally to come as I am...) And I am so happy, that's it finally starts to get a bit warmer here where I live. And that's not the only thing I am excited about! A few days ago I had an opportunity to work as a stylist on a photo shoot for a music cover band. 


That was my very first experience of working as a stylist on my own and I am so so so thrilled about it! The feeling is amazing and I am so happy to share the results of the photo shoot with you guys. I would like to say a huge thank you to Terry Band for being such amazing models. They were very very sweet and easy to work with. 

Hope that you guys will show me some love and support and I will also love to read your feedback. So, here are the results of my work. Hope you'll like it. Wish you all a beautiful day! xoxo


Some behind the scenes of the shoot.






And here are the results


The idea of this picture is that a farmer is searching for internet)


No comments:

Post a Comment